Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here

CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

Post subject: Restaurant Reviews
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 11:58 am 
Freshman

This is where we ate during our recent trip 4/30-5/10:

Mathews - first time here and it was very good. I had the all you can eat ribs, hubby had the Chicken Parm and daughter the Meat Combo which included filet mignon, chicken and chorizo. All were happy.

Sole Mare - first time having spaghetti formaggio parmigiana and it was delicious. My main was Veal Marsala, hubby had lasagna which he didn't care for (not like mine) and daughter had rigatoni alla vodka. We also got a pitcher of white sangria which was so good.

Marina Pirata - this is our favorite. The meals are always so delicious there and the waitress was so nice. She kept calling us all Love and my husband kept jokingly flirting with her. Great sunset views.

Gostoso's - this is a definite return. They have a Creole "sushi" Roll which is plaintains stuffed with cream cheese, avocado and shrimp, crab or salmon . Served with a delicious dipping sauce. They make it look like a sushi roll. All entrees we had were all very good. No complaints.

Amore Mio - wanted pizza one night and went to Terrazza Italiana but it was closed (Sunday). So went here instead. Hubby had plain pizza and my daughter and I shared the Capricciosa. Both delicious.

Local Store 2x - Best wings on the island. We had the Dry Rub and Blue BBQ and oh my goodness they were so crunchy. You could make a meal out of them. We did have burgers as well, also very good.

Water's Edge 12N at Costa Linda - first time here and very pleasantly pleased. Meals and plate presentation very good. Surprised to hear when we arrived that there was going to be a show. It was very entertaining with a local dance group of local young girls called the Candy Dancers who performed local Aruban dances and women in carnival customs.