It is currently Tue May 21, 2019 4:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here

CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:46 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

As for the daylight into twilight days 4 to 10 were all the same. Up get a Palapa, gym, eat on the balcony, down to the palapa, read Aruba Today, set up two lounge chairs in the sun, two under the palapa and alternate in and out. Listen to Apple Music, read a Clive Custler book, up for lunch at 1:00ish, lovely but not so lucky at Bingo this year Mrs. AJ down at 2:00 for the games, I make some adult beverage concoction(s) and back to the beach. Repeat the in and out, music, reading. Have a few (too many) drinks, snacks and take a nap under the palapa. Back to the room around 6:00ish after sun set and think about what to do for dinner.

See what an exciting vacation I did. I am exhausted just writing about it. Imagine how exhausted I was during it. If I could have done even less I would have.

Day 11 was leaving and we had a 4:54 PM flight back. Don't you love how they feel they must come up with these odd numbers for flight times. We had not packed anything. Got up, got palapa, no gym, breakfast, palapa, sit in sun, music and nothing. At 12:00 back to room shower, throw stuff in luggage, check out and back to airport. Those fricken monster cruise ships in town but oddly traffic moved pretty easily. No drama at airport and flight back very uneventful.

I will be posting once about our dinners (in and out), car rental and my keen observations of Aruba, its people and condition,