Extra Helpful Expert

we had chicken stir-fry bag meal.

Post subject: Re: Saturday Dinner
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:36 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

germa3 wrote:
Quote:
ronnieb

Do you ever eat food Judi? :lol: I NEVER see you post on the dinner thread.

Are you nucking futs? (Anyone get that reference?)

Y’all have seen my body, of course I eat. Our dinner, is lunch. Hence no posting on dinner thread, cause there ain’t none.

You crack me up!!

Winner, winner chicken dinner. Rotisserie chicken, mashed, gravy and local grown butternut squash. Funny thing - our friend is a big cranberry grower. We went to his house last month for a drink. We came home with a bag of apples, an acorn squash, a gigantic butternut squash and a dozen eggs....all from his property. No cranberries! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:44 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

DonnaLee wrote:
ronnieb wrote:
DonnaLee wrote:
Cold and Sn*wy called for beef stew in the crock pot yesterday w/ leftovers for lunch today.

Tonight might be popcorn at the movies. However, bc we heard through the grapevine (ie little brother) that TJ might be coming home this afternoon to study here a couple days then go back for his last two exams on Tues/Wed, we may change plans.

You mean leave the house? :lol:

Huh? I don't get it. I was saying since TJ is going to be home, we may not go to the movies. But - as it turns out, he won't be around anyway. Due home any minute, but then going w/ buddies to play basketball and who knows what else. So, we're hanging out, waiting for him to get home, will visit for a few, and then we'll take off!

I think it's a sn$w reference. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:17 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Pat7 wrote:
germa3 wrote:
Quote:
ronnieb

Do you ever eat food Judi? :lol: I NEVER see you post on the dinner thread.

Are you nucking futs? (Anyone get that reference?)

Y’all have seen my body, of course I eat. Our dinner, is lunch. Hence no posting on dinner thread, cause there ain’t none.

You crack me up!!

Winner, winner chicken dinner. Rotisserie chicken, mashed, gravy and local grown butternut squash. Funny thing - our friend is a big cranberry grower. We went to his house last month for a drink. We came home with a bag of apples, an acorn squash, a gigantic butternut squash and a dozen eggs....all from his property. No cranberries! :lol:

Judi must be my soulmate :D I had a cheese and bacon breakfast omelet, sausage stuffed mushrooms, lunch meat wrap and dark chocolate cookie...all before 3pm. The rest of the calories have all been beer from the afternoon bar hop. I'm tipping the scales heavy too :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:44 pm 
Senior

It seems like soup is the theme for today. My husband finally made a huge pot of turkey soup with the leftover Thanksgiving turkey. He had removed all the meat and froze it and the rest of the turkey separately the day after Thanksgiving. I swear this is the best soup I've ever eaten! We also had grilled cheese with Swiss and Jarlsberg cheese and chopped green onions on Rosemary/Olive bread we bought at the French bakery in Wellfleet when we were in Cape Cod last month. Yes we have a huge freezer in the basement and shrink wrap lots of food. I also drank at least 5 Angry Orchards since happy hour!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:34 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Pat7 wrote:
DonnaLee wrote:
ronnieb wrote:
DonnaLee wrote:
Cold and Sn*wy called for beef stew in the crock pot yesterday w/ leftovers for lunch today.

Tonight might be popcorn at the movies. However, bc we heard through the grapevine (ie little brother) that TJ might be coming home this afternoon to study here a couple days then go back for his last two exams on Tues/Wed, we may change plans.

You mean leave the house? :lol:

Huh? I don't get it. I was saying since TJ is going to be home, we may not go to the movies. But - as it turns out, he won't be around anyway. Due home any minute, but then going w/ buddies to play basketball and who knows what else. So, we're hanging out, waiting for him to get home, will visit for a few, and then we'll take off!

I think it's a sn$w reference. :wink:

Ahh! Thanks. I'm a natural blonde! :lol: