The Aruba Forums
It is currently Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here



CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday morning
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:52 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:32 pm
Posts: 17363
Location: North Huntingdon/Pittsburgh
Good~morning!
So EXCITED...…..yesterday we had a Design Consultant come to our house and talk about new windows on the whole house...….love the old bay window we now have in our living room, getting a new one there and also having one put in our bedroom too, all new windows in every room.....OH MY, our kitties are going to love chillin in the new bay window in our bedroom.....it's going to look so beautiful!!! We went with one of the best....Renewal by Andersen! I Can NOT wait!!!!!!! :D :D :D Project to start middle or so of March!
Have a great Tuesday everyone!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday morning
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:02 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:32 pm
Posts: 8184
Location: Salina, Kansas
Good morning! I'm taking the day off from home remodeling stuff. I will go to Speakeasy at noon to celebrate a friend's birthday. I'm waiting on phone calls from the flooring and door guys as to when they are going to do their thing. It's foggy here too. My sister says it's foggy in Ft Worth too. Bad accident at the big junction this morning (I-135 and I-70) One car under a tanker and another on fire but I haven't heard of any fatality.

_________________
Tara

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday morning
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:13 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:43 pm
Posts: 4056
Location: SE MA
Good Morning!!! We have lots of cloud cover this morning with temps just above freezing now...low 40'sF this afternoon. It should be nice enough for a walk outside today.
Have a great Tuesday everyone!!!

_________________
Marianne & Bob


Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday morning
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:18 am 
Online
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2003 3:17 pm
Posts: 6006
Location: Pittsburgh,PA
Good morning, after being well above normal for a few days we are back to chilly days.
Rufus starts puppy class tonight, at the end of class they do a play session so he will have so much fun. He wants to play with Lola but she isn’t have any of it :lol: :twisted:

Froggy, I haven’t heard of them going in through the wrist before. Glad it should give your some relief with your breathing.

Have a good Tuesday

_________________
Image
[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]
Image
[/url


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday morning
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:54 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 10:16 am
Posts: 15181
Location: Georgia
Good Morning. I only lasted to 1/2 time, but a quick scroll on FB at 4am told me the outcome. Sorry to lots of folks (including me) pulling for Clemson.

Headed to the gym. I've been trying to get back on track and despite a first week of great diet and exercise, I only lost 1.6 pounds... not good for the first week. Ho humm.....

_________________
Donna

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday morning
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:49 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 7:49 am
Posts: 5649
Location: Tampa Bay Area FL
Good Morning. Warm days continue, then back into 70's. Renewed realtors license, now good another 2 yrs.
A little pickup around yard and then back to music rehearsal. Have a splendid day!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday morning
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:59 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:48 am
Posts: 7259
Location: Connecticut / Aruba Marriott Surf Club
Good Morning

Prayers are with those in need.

_________________
AUA #34 May '20


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday morning
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:20 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 6:37 pm
Posts: 29407
Location: Upstate NY
Good Morning!
Sunny out!!! Temp is @ 37 degrees.
Comforters will be getting a good airing out on clothes line. Now if I was a morning person they would of been aired out and back on the beds by now.
A trip to the grocery store and that's about it for me.

Have nice day ALL~

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday morning
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:13 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 6:48 pm
Posts: 24492
Location: Templetucky, Georgia, USA
Good afternoon. Rained all night, supposed to rain all day. Lots of standing water, but at least we are on top of a hill. Wonder what it will be like going to work this afternoon? 6.6" (168 mm) so far in January.

_________________
Image
Does Popeyes dip their chicken in Olive Oil before frying?
Image


Last edited by Cap'n Tom on Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday morning
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:18 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:25 pm
Posts: 5091
Location: Central Florida
Froggy, thru the wrist??!! Oh my goodness, times have changed. I am so happy that you are within driving distance of MGH. What a wonderful hospital, people come from all over the world to be treated there. You are fortunate. I am glad you made that decision.....breathing is kinda vital.
Jackson Earl is our 2 year old Grandson.....he finally said his first word. Banana!!! It was awesome, very sweet and deliberate and made my eyes leak.
Cannot wait till the end of the week for our bestest friends to arrive.

_________________
Keep your hands to yourself. Leave other people's things alone. Be kind to one another.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday morning
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:52 pm 
Offline
Prolific Very Helpful
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:47 am
Posts: 993
Location: CT Shore
Good afternoon. Linda, I'm with you. I'm making a concerted effort to get to the gym many times a week now that the holidays are over. They really threw off my schedule. Bathing suit time is here in 44 days. Ewwwww! :lol:

Maryanne what a great day!! You knew this day would come! Who knew you'd love bananas so much now???

_________________
Kristin

Stop trying to make everyone happy --- you're not tequila!

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday morning
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:00 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 10:16 am
Posts: 15181
Location: Georgia
beachgirl612 wrote:
Good afternoon. Linda, I'm with you. I'm making a concerted effort to get to the gym many times a week now that the holidays are over. They really threw off my schedule. Bathing suit time is here in 44 days. Ewwwww! :lol:

Maryanne what a great day!! You knew this day would come! Who knew you'd love bananas so much now???


Maybe we should start an exercise/gym thread to keep motivating each other. I skipped this past Sunday, but otherwise, I've been everyday for about 10 days straight. Anyone have a fitbit they want to connect with me on? I can use all the peer pressure I can get!

_________________
Donna

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday morning
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:23 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 7:13 pm
Posts: 28164
Location: Long Island
DonnaLee wrote:
beachgirl612 wrote:
Good afternoon. Linda, I'm with you. I'm making a concerted effort to get to the gym many times a week now that the holidays are over. They really threw off my schedule. Bathing suit time is here in 44 days. Ewwwww! :lol:

Maryanne what a great day!! You knew this day would come! Who knew you'd love bananas so much now???


Maybe we should start an exercise/gym thread to keep motivating each other. I skipped this past Sunday, but otherwise, I've been everyday for about 10 days straight. Anyone have a fitbit they want to connect with me on? I can use all the peer pressure I can get!



I have a Fitbit.

_________________
Laura

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday morning
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:27 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 10:16 am
Posts: 15181
Location: Georgia
arubalova wrote:
DonnaLee wrote:
beachgirl612 wrote:
Good afternoon. Linda, I'm with you. I'm making a concerted effort to get to the gym many times a week now that the holidays are over. They really threw off my schedule. Bathing suit time is here in 44 days. Ewwwww! :lol:

Maryanne what a great day!! You knew this day would come! Who knew you'd love bananas so much now???


Maybe we should start an exercise/gym thread to keep motivating each other. I skipped this past Sunday, but otherwise, I've been everyday for about 10 days straight. Anyone have a fitbit they want to connect with me on? I can use all the peer pressure I can get!



I have a Fitbit.


I sent you a fb message. Not sure how to connect.

_________________
Donna

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dutchdushi, Google Adsense [Bot], lindaspooky, Pammy and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group