Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here

CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

Post subject: Re: Tuesday morning
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:52 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good~morning!
So EXCITED...…..yesterday we had a Design Consultant come to our house and talk about new windows on the whole house...….love the old bay window we now have in our living room, getting a new one there and also having one put in our bedroom too, all new windows in every room.....OH MY, our kitties are going to love chillin in the new bay window in our bedroom.....it's going to look so beautiful!!! We went with one of the best....Renewal by Andersen! I Can NOT wait!!!!!!! :D :D :D Project to start middle or so of March!
Have a great Tuesday everyone!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:02 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good morning! I'm taking the day off from home remodeling stuff. I will go to Speakeasy at noon to celebrate a friend's birthday. I'm waiting on phone calls from the flooring and door guys as to when they are going to do their thing. It's foggy here too. My sister says it's foggy in Ft Worth too. Bad accident at the big junction this morning (I-135 and I-70) One car under a tanker and another on fire but I haven't heard of any fatality.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:13 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good Morning!!! We have lots of cloud cover this morning with temps just above freezing now...low 40'sF this afternoon. It should be nice enough for a walk outside today.
Have a great Tuesday everyone!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:18 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good morning, after being well above normal for a few days we are back to chilly days.
Rufus starts puppy class tonight, at the end of class they do a play session so he will have so much fun. He wants to play with Lola but she isn’t have any of it :lol: :twisted:

Froggy, I haven’t heard of them going in through the wrist before. Glad it should give your some relief with your breathing.

Have a good Tuesday

[/url

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:54 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good Morning. I only lasted to 1/2 time, but a quick scroll on FB at 4am told me the outcome. Sorry to lots of folks (including me) pulling for Clemson.

Headed to the gym. I've been trying to get back on track and despite a first week of great diet and exercise, I only lost 1.6 pounds... not good for the first week. Ho humm.....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:49 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good Morning. Warm days continue, then back into 70's. Renewed realtors license, now good another 2 yrs.
A little pickup around yard and then back to music rehearsal. Have a splendid day!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:59 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good Morning

Prayers are with those in need.

AUA #34 May '20

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:20 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good Morning!
Sunny out!!! Temp is @ 37 degrees.
Comforters will be getting a good airing out on clothes line. Now if I was a morning person they would of been aired out and back on the beds by now.
A trip to the grocery store and that's about it for me.

Have nice day ALL~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:13 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good afternoon. Rained all night, supposed to rain all day. Lots of standing water, but at least we are on top of a hill. Wonder what it will be like going to work this afternoon? 6.6" (168 mm) so far in January.

Last edited by Cap'n Tom on Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:18 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Froggy, thru the wrist??!! Oh my goodness, times have changed. I am so happy that you are within driving distance of MGH. What a wonderful hospital, people come from all over the world to be treated there. You are fortunate. I am glad you made that decision.....breathing is kinda vital.
Jackson Earl is our 2 year old Grandson.....he finally said his first word. Banana!!! It was awesome, very sweet and deliberate and made my eyes leak.
Cannot wait till the end of the week for our bestest friends to arrive.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:52 pm 
Prolific Very Helpful

Good afternoon. Linda, I'm with you. I'm making a concerted effort to get to the gym many times a week now that the holidays are over. They really threw off my schedule. Bathing suit time is here in 44 days. Ewwwww! :lol:

Maryanne what a great day!! You knew this day would come! Who knew you'd love bananas so much now???

Stop trying to make everyone happy --- you're not tequila!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:00 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

beachgirl612 wrote:
Good afternoon. Linda, I'm with you. I'm making a concerted effort to get to the gym many times a week now that the holidays are over. They really threw off my schedule. Bathing suit time is here in 44 days. Ewwwww! :lol:

Maryanne what a great day!! You knew this day would come! Who knew you'd love bananas so much now???

Maybe we should start an exercise/gym thread to keep motivating each other. I skipped this past Sunday, but otherwise, I've been everyday for about 10 days straight. Anyone have a fitbit they want to connect with me on? I can use all the peer pressure I can get!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:23 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

DonnaLee wrote:
beachgirl612 wrote:

Maybe we should start an exercise/gym thread to keep motivating each other. I skipped this past Sunday, but otherwise, I've been everyday for about 10 days straight. Anyone have a fitbit they want to connect with me on? I can use all the peer pressure I can get!

I have a Fitbit.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:27 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

arubalova wrote:
DonnaLee wrote:
beachgirl612 wrote:

I have a Fitbit.

I sent you a fb message. Not sure how to connect.