It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here

CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:26 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Please note: This rental is on hold as a previous renter has expressed interest in renting again.I'm waiting until they are ready one way or another.

Costa Linda Beach Resort: Friday May 29, 2020 to Friday June 5, 2020, Week 22, Two bedroom Lockoff FOR RENT.
Two private bedrooms, one with king bed, one with two twins, two bathrooms, kitchenette with under counter fridge, a two burner stove, cooking utensils, coffee maker, micro wave, toaster, blender, nice balcony with quiet view of beach, last unit on second floor so it's quiet out there, short walk to stairway one flight down to short walk to massive white sand beach with plenty of palapas (chikees, huts!!). Full housekeeping Friday, Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, clean towels and trash removal on Sunday. Three restaurants on campus, coffee shop, spa, well equipped convenience store, nicely equipped gym, free use of kayaks, several programs during the week, nice bar with a bunch of happy hours, huge free form pool.
Unit 2026A Lockoff. I am a well known, long time owner at Costa Linda.
There is no lower priced two bedroom one week rental anywhere on Aruba and at a five star resort on the number THREE rated beach in the Caribbean, EAGLE BEACH. Seven nights $925! Send me a PM and we'll go from there.
I check frequently and will respond. PLEASE ask questions!
Thank you.